A message from Odine



A message from Odine



Hi, and welcome to Habits.

I am so excited you are here! We love helping women who struggle with unhelpful food habits & body image as well as give some healthy tips to get you along. Habits was created for anyone who wants to learn to eating healthy, overcoming destructive food behaviours and living a happy, fulfilling life free from dieting and low self-esteem.

Since I can remember I never liked the way I looked, my size and low self-esteem that eventually turned into a very long path of self-destruction through eating disorders that almost cost me my life. I saw countless health professionals of the very best in their industry, but nothing helped until the day I learned to surrender and help myself heal. From finding recovery I have developed a deep desire to help people with negative body image, self-limiting beliefs and to serve from a place of someone who "get's it" and know what it's like to suffer from a debilitating condition. Today I am healthy, live to tell the tale and have a family of my own. 

I also share this platform with my sister, Adele and my mother, Tertia. Adele has been through her own journey with food issues and negative body image. She provides helpful tips on restrictive food rules, healing and health. My mother, Tertia provides insight from the carer perspective in helping a loved one overcome the battle and helpful tips for the family. Both are certified coaches and play an incredible role in the heart of Habits.

Together we have helped many women, families and carers from all ages through our hands-on, personalised approach. We do not claim to be health professionals, but share knowledge on practical methods from the very best health professionals that have personally helped us. 

We hope you enjoy the journey of becoming healthier, learn to love yourself and rediscover the super awesome, authentic person you are!

With Love, 

Odine xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Own Your Body

Food Allergies & Intoleraces